Our team provide a fully outsourced operation to save you time, money and administration.
We pride ourselves on our flexible, accurate and efficient service: for employers and employees alike, payroll is an incredibly serious matter and we work tirelessly to ensure it runs smoothly.
Outsourcing something – and especially something as important and fundamental to your organisation’s success as paying employees – requires a great deal of trust. That is a key focus of our team and our processes: we arrange work and systems to work no matter what, including comprehensive tech cover in the event of disasters (or unexpected events like, say, lockdowns).
So, what do we do?
- We administer payrolls, which is often a time-consuming requirement that takes up time – time that could be spent on other aspects of your organisation
- We maintain the expert staff of trained payroll professionals, so clients don’t have to: they can rely absolutely on our team who are up to date with the latest legislation and on top of the ever-growing complexity of taxation
- Always have access to the right, and latest, software, so you don’t have to
- Our processes ensure RTI submissions are filed on time, always avoiding the strict regime of penalties for non-compliance
- Have a large team ensuring there’s a never a gap in service during sickness, holidays, and other unexpected absences
- Help improve accuracy of payroll
- Pension auto-enrolment, including enrolment of employees into workplace pension schemes, and uploads to pension providers
- We take care of the process of re-enrolment and completion of your re-declaration of compliance with The Pensions Regulator every three years.
In short, outsourcing is an affordable way for many employers to remove the burdens of running a payroll, and make sure they get the best quality service from professionals.
What can we do for you?
- Processing twelve monthly payrolls in the year (or 52 payrolls for weekly paid)
- All calculations and administration of records for PAYE, NIC, SMP, SSP, SAP, SPP
- Provision of standard monthly/weekly reports
- Provision of electronic payslips issued directly to employees.
- Real Time Information requirements including Full Payment Submission and Employer Payment Summary
- Monthly calculation of PAYE/NIC
- Provision of eP60 forms to employees
- Submission of in year filing requirements to HMRC
- Holiday pay calculations
- Pension auto-enrolment assessments, calculations and submissions to your Pension Provider
If you would like to know more or enquire about a quote for our services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.