VAT: 20% of your costs are worth the right advisers
VAT can be incredibly complex. It’s constantly moving forward through case law and new regulations. And it touches on nearly every aspect of an organisation’s activities.
We’re one of the largest VAT teams in Scotland, so we can help you understand what you need to do – and position your venture where it needs to be.
We’re experienced in working with all types of organisations in the private, public and third sectors. And the issues we’re expert in cover all sorts of activities, from capital projects to disputes to partial exemption to zero-rating.
No matter your question, or your activities, we can help.
What we can do for you:
- VAT registration and de-registration
- Land and property – transactions, developments and capital projects
- Negotiations with HMRC and dispute resolution
- Partial exemption and Non-Business
- VAT returns
- VAT groups
- Comprehensive reviews of VAT position and treatment
- Developing or preserving historic buildings
- Ad-hoc queries
- VAT rates and potential reliefs.